Over the course of a woman’s life, she may experience several different health concerns. Most commonly, childbirth, active lifestyles, menopause, weight fluctuations or a shift in hormones can lead to loosening of muscles and related concerns that may cause stress incontinence, the pressure (or stress) placed on the bladder causing urinary leakage. This often happens with physical movement. If you’ve ever wondered why you leak urine when you laugh, cough or exercise, that is it is due to stress urinary incontinence. These issues not only affect us physically but, can affect us mentally by limiting our ability to live our best lives.
Viveve Solutions is a nonsurgical intimate wellness treatment that can be completed with a 30-45 minute non-invasive in-office procedure with no downtime. The Viveve treatment stimulates the body’s own renewal response to gradually restore healthy collagen and give soft tissue a more youthful tone and resiliency.
THE VIVEVE TREATMENT IS CLINICALLY-PROVEN TO:
• Improve vaginal laxity (looseness of overstretched vaginal wall)
• Increase vaginal lubrication and reduce painful intercourse
• Improve stress or urge incontinence
• Increase vaginal sensitivity
• Increase quality and intensity of climax
Introducing Viveve Solutions
Many women who have mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence are excellent candidates for Viveve Solutions. Some of the most common reasons to consider Viveve Solutions include:
• You’re experiencing vaginal laxity, looseness, or diminished sexual sensitivity – Viveve helps restore vaginal fullness while improving appearance and sexual sensation.
• Your sexual sensitivity is fine, but your vaginal tissue is looser than you prefer for aesthetic reasons; Viveve treatment may alleviate self-consciousness while increasing sexual confidence and enjoyment.
• Experiencing urine leakage doing the following activities:
• Pregnancy or childbirth
• Hormonal changes – perimenopause
• Significant weight loss
• Hysterectomy (or any other surgery that affects your pelvic floor)
Viveve Solutions Treatments are safe, effective and they should not cause any discomfort. The Viveve System treatment tip delivers cryogen cooling as well as pulses of monopolar radiofrequency energy, which results in the heating of the connective tissue while cryogen cools the surface at the same time. Patients may experience a warm or cool sensation during this process; however, it is not painful. There is no downtime following treatment, and patients can resume normal activities.
• Comfort—Patented Cryogen cooling technology keeps discomfort to a minimum.
• Efficiency—Often, a 30-45-minute session is all you need to enjoy improvement for a year or longer.
• Convenience—Treatment can be performed in an outpatient setting.
• No downtime—Back to regular routine right away
• No side effects – Viveve doesn’t cause bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain
• Discreet – no time off work, medical devices, or hospital stay required
Frequently Asked Questions About Viveve
Drop us an email if you couldn’t find an answer to your question in the following list.
What is Viveve Treatment?
Viveve is a treatment that uses gentle deep heating and surface cooling to stimulate the body’s natural collagen formation process. It is a comfortable, single-session, 30-45 minute treatment. Viveve does not require local or topical anesthesia or analgesics and is performed by a trained healthcare professional in an outpatient setting.
Who can have the Viveve Treatment?
Your healthcare provider will determine if Viveve is right for you given your medical history. However, you should NOT consider Viveve if you have an implantable pacemaker or an Automatic Implantable Cardioverter/Defibrillator (AICD) or any other implantable metal device.
Who performs the treatment?
The Viveve Treatment is performed by a trained healthcare practitioner in a medical office or outpatient clinic.
Is the Viveve Treatment safe and effective?
Yes! Clinical studies have shown that the Viveve Treatment is safe.
Can I talk to a healthcare professional?
Click here to request a consultation with our Viveve expert
What is the Cost?
The exact price of a patient’s Viveve procedure may vary. The cost is impacted by factors such as the specific issues being addressed. Please book a consultation for further information.
When will I notice results?
Patients typically begin to notice relief from their symptoms within 30 days following treatment and full results 90 days post-treatment.
What are the potential side effects of the Viveve treatment?
Side effects seldom occur and are typically mild, temporary, and resolve shortly after treatment. Side effects may include: slight, white vaginal discharge; redness or swelling; slight abdominal discomfort, focal, transient altered sensation and tingling following treatment.
Are the Results Permanent?
Although the vast majority of patients achieve phenomenal results, patients may consider retreatment as early as 3-6 months in an attempt to further improve their results. Many patients consider yearly treatments to maintain high level of satisfaction.