Over the course of a woman’s life, she may experience several different health concerns. Most commonly, childbirth, active lifestyles, menopause, weight fluctuations or a shift in hormones can lead to loosening of muscles and related concerns that may cause stress incontinence, the pressure (or stress) placed on the bladder causing urinary leakage. This often happens with physical movement. If you’ve ever wondered why you leak urine when you laugh, cough or exercise, that is it is due to stress urinary incontinence. These issues not only affect us physically but, can affect us mentally by limiting our ability to live our best lives.
Viveve Solutions is a nonsurgical intimate wellness treatment that can be completed with a 30-45 minute non-invasive in-office procedure with no downtime. The Viveve treatment stimulates the body’s own renewal response to gradually restore healthy collagen and give soft tissue a more youthful tone and resiliency.
THE VIVEVE TREATMENT IS CLINICALLY-PROVEN TO:
• Improve vaginal laxity (looseness of overstretched vaginal wall)
• Increase vaginal lubrication and reduce painful intercourse
• Improve stress or urge incontinence
• Increase vaginal sensitivity
• Increase quality and intensity of climax
Introducing Viveve Solutions
Many women who have mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence are excellent candidates for Viveve Solutions. Some of the most common reasons to consider Viveve Solutions include:
• You’re experiencing vaginal laxity, looseness, or diminished sexual sensitivity – Viveve helps restore vaginal fullness while improving appearance and sexual sensation.
• Your sexual sensitivity is fine, but your vaginal tissue is looser than you prefer for aesthetic reasons; Viveve treatment may alleviate self-consciousness while increasing sexual confidence and enjoyment.
• Experiencing urine leakage doing the following activities:
• Pregnancy or childbirth
• Hormonal changes – perimenopause
• Significant weight loss
• Hysterectomy (or any other surgery that affects your pelvic floor)
Viveve Solutions Treatments are safe, effective and they should not cause any discomfort. The Viveve System treatment tip delivers cryogen cooling as well as pulses of monopolar radiofrequency energy, which results in the heating of the connective tissue while cryogen cools the surface at the same time. Patients may experience a warm or cool sensation during this process; however, it is not painful. There is no downtime following treatment, and patients can resume normal activities.
• Comfort—Patented Cryogen cooling technology keeps discomfort to a minimum.
• Efficiency—Often, a 30-45-minute session is all you need to enjoy improvement for a year or longer.
• Convenience—Treatment can be performed in an outpatient setting.
• No downtime—Back to regular routine right away
• No side effects – Viveve doesn’t cause bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain
• Discreet – no time off work, medical devices, or hospital stay required
Frequently Asked Questions About Viveve
Drop us an email if you couldn’t find an answer to your question in the following list.